Quality, Elegance, and Durability
Okite® Italian Quartz – The Only Full Line of Italian-made Quartz Available in the U.S. Exclusively at Stone West.
Stone West has been importing only the finest natural stone from Italy since 2002. So when our clients asked for an exceptional engineered quartz, we went straight to the experts in Italy. Stone West has partnered with the premier Italian company that manufactures the highest quality engineered quartz for our newest product line introduction -- Okite® Italian Quartz.
Stone West® is the exclusive West Coast distributor of this outstanding Italian-made quartz line. (Calacatta Oro pictured)
Here's why Okite® Quartz is truly the best engineered quartz line available:
- Okite® quartz is made to exacting standards using Breton technology - the gold standard of quality manufacturing in Italy and the original inventors of quartz technology.
- The Okite® line features design-driven colors, superb quality and forward-thinking concepts.
- Environmentally-friendly Okite® stands up to rigorous testing and holds distinctive trade and professional affiliations which include: Mindful Materials Certified, GreenGuard Certified, Kosher, and NSF Certified.
- Italian-made; Full range of colors and collections; Superior strength; Non-porous; Stain-resistant; Hygienic; Easy care and maintenance.
- 15-year limited warranty.
Beauty and Functionality
Backed by a Limited 15-Year Warranty
Okite® is a quartz surfacing material made of up to 93% natural quartz crystals derived from pure renewable sources and natural pigments. Quartz is the fourth strongest natural element in the world (only diamonds, sapphire and topaz are stronger).
Manufactured exclusively in Italy, Okite® is the result of years of intense research and development and is backed by a 15-year limited warranty.
Every Space Needs a Surface
Widely used in the following applications and any other indoor location where natural stone can be used:
- Kitchen Countertops
- Island Countertops
- Bathroom Vanity Counters, Showers, Bathtubs
- Desks & Tables
Slabs are available in polished and honed finishes. Slab sizes are 120" x 63".
Okite® is in total compliance with EU standards on good manufacturing practices (GMP). Okite® has been certified by the leading international institutes as a safe and environmentally-friendly product. It’s perfectly suited for use in food preparation because its non-porous surface does not allow the formation of harmful bacteria and Okite® does not contain or release any hazardous compounds. Okite® also obtained a LEED certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) and has been approved by the U.S. Green Building Council for its high environmental standards in production.